Wentworth Arenas Access Requirements:
The information below is specific to what will be required to enter Wentworth Arenas. We appreciate your support and patience as we navigate through this new regulation.
As per the Provincial announcement of September 1, 2021, vaccine verification will be required to access indoor sports and recreations facilities as of September 22, 2021. On September 14, 2021 further guidance was released as such, as of September 22, 2021 you will see the following changes to accessing Wentworth Arenas:
- Access will only be available through the facility main access. Wentworth Arenas staff will be responsible for verifying vaccine requirements upon entry.
- Any players, coaches, or officials aged 18+ will be required to show proof of vaccination along with identification or exemption.
- Any spectators/parents/siblings aged 12+ will be required to show proof of vaccination along with identification or exemption. (For the month of October spectators will not be permitted in the facility for any adult programs, rentals or leagues. Youth programs will be permitted 1 adult spectator per youth and must show proof of full vaccination along with ID prior to entering the facility, this is to enable us to streamline the entry process and alleviate wait times should they occur.)
- Businesses and organizations are not permitted to retain vaccine records or status, as such patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination along with ID, each time they enter the facility.
- Mandatory Joint Declaration Covid Screening and Liability Waiver must be completed prior to entering facility. Form to be completed 1 time, QR code to be presented at entry, visit https://www.waiverfile.com/b/wentwortharenasinc
Vaccine verification and ID will be checked in accordance with the direction provided by the Provincial Ministry of Health. For further information:
- Vaccine requirements, visit http://www.hamilton.ca/ProofOfVaccination
Based on current information, the following will be required for entry:
- Proof of full vaccination (full series of vaccine at least 14 days prior to entering Wentworth Arenas)
- Identification which shows the same name and birth date of the individual
- Both may be shown digitally (ie: picture/PDF of documents or ID on phone)
Please visit our COVID 19 protocols and procedures for further information. https://wentwortharenas.ca/wentworth-arenas-covid-19-preventative-measures/
We ask all patrons of Wentworth Arenas to be patient if wait times are experienced. Any person who exhibits any aggression towards staff or any other persons in our facility will be asked to leave. It is vital that we all remain calm and compassionate. Positive interaction will be greatly increased with recognition and understanding of the ongoing changes.
Thank you again for our continued support and we look forward to having everyone back!!